View Single Post
Pharaoh is probably a spambot
Old Mar 3rd, 2006, 05:27 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinTheOmnivore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharaoh
And the reason why blacks aren't targetted in AIDS campaigns, is political correctness, they don't want to portray AIDS as a black disease.
You've obviously never been to America, particularly DC. You can't turn around here without seeing an AIDS education billboard with a black couple dancing and laughing or something.

The rate is highest in this city than anywhere else in the country among the African-American community. So it certainly is targeted as a "black disease" here, at least a black problem.

The reason your response was stupid is because you took a ridiculous thread and made it even more ridiculous by trying to validate the KKK's point. THat's why you're stupid, stupid head.
I have been to America actually, three times, I've got friends who live in New York and Connecticut, and I didn't notice any AIDS campaigns aimed at black people last time I was there.

The KKK's main point is that black people are somehow biologically more vulnerable to getting AIDS and I said I don't agree with that. But I do think that black people should be alerted more to the danger they face from AIDS because they don't seem to be getting the message.