View Single Post
Unmedicated genius
Courage the Cowardly Dog is probably a spambot
Old Sep 19th, 2006, 07:52 PM       
First of all, they may not CALL themselves a religion but they are a strongly held belief system that is an OFFSHOOT if islaam. Not all muslims are terrorists just like not all christians are Fundamental mormons. I can call a tomatoe a vegetable but it's still technicaly got all the properties of a fruit.

You really think leaving the middle east will fix this? Cause tell that to the rebels in Asian, not middle asia, deep south eastern asia, even Australia and new Zealand. This terrorist group wants there to be NOTHING BUT Islaam and will kill anything to achieve that. SOme moderate muslims are mad we're int he middle east but the main Al Qaeda type hate that we exist at all.

No they don't hate freedom, that's stupid cause everyone wants freedom to do what they beliefve is right. THEY HATE OPPOSITION! We are opposed to their morals and their religion. As long as alternate religions exist Wahabi Islaam (keep in mind i didn't say islaam in general) will not rest, and i don't mean the charitable giving missionary sense like good muslims do. (yes REAL muslims do a lot of that, Al Qaeda leans the other way) I'm rwefferinmg to not resting in the murder all who oppose us sense.

Do I hate american morals? Damn straight, Do I hate false religions (or religions i believe to be false) hells yeah, do I kill people over it? No, would most muslims? no, would Al Qaeda, or other faith based war machines? Hell yeah. Call it Waco or Wahabi, using religion as a guise to kill people is more then terrorism, it's a cult (with fun terrorist sprinkles).