View Single Post
Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old Apr 27th, 2012, 04:40 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
Just finished SH2, then did sort of a speed run on it and beat it in around 2 hours and 45 minutes. I like that it also included the sub-scenario from the Xbox version, though I can see people losing their shit if it didn't, and there's apparently been a lot of backlash anyway.

Onto SH3.
I feel bad for people who decided to not get the HD collection, because of the bad reviews. The only really noticeable problem with SH2 was the boat part where you row towards the hotel. The water looked awful. Then there were a couple of cutscenes where the fog/fire effects were reduced compared to the original games. Looked kinda dumb. Other than that, I really had no problems with it. I keep hearing that the PS3 version has some framerate and sound issues, so maybe some of the criticism is justified, I dunno.

My point is, if you are a fan of SH and want 2 & 3 on a current generation console, this is pretty much a must have. Sure, it could've been made a little better, but it's not like there is going to be a collection like this again.