View Single Post
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 25th, 2009, 06:33 AM       
I like the latter one. Sounds more badass.

But I still think that people's sense of entitlement will be their undoing. That they're entitled to a good day, that it's an innate human right that they not be offended or criticized in any way, that everyone is special. The idea that every human being and all of their accomplishments are somehow relevant to the rest of humanity is laughable to me.

Then again, I could go reductionist and say that we are very non-competitive as a species, or rather, it's not embraced. We keep the infirm alive, etc. Humans don't have as many children, though that differs geographically.

As an aside; white people are just gonna go down. Like crash and burn.

Then again, the sun could explode in 20,000 years or the day after tomorrow. At least I won't have to worry about having frittered away my entire life on something insignificant. I sleep soundly, when I do. Seeing the sun explode would be a good time.