Thread: OMNI MMA Thread
View Single Post
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 5th, 2008, 03:05 PM       
I think Kimbo will stick with MMA until he gets a few hardcore losses under his belt, and then he'll go to the WWE where he'll become the new leader of a new Nation of Domination, fued with DX, find out he's the Rock's son, and then have some type of beard shave/grow match with Vince McMahon for the main event of Summer Slam.

I think Wandy vs. Kimbo would be bad ass because they are both brawlers, only Wandy has more training/fights under his belt. Kimbo has a chin of steel though, so it would basically be a slobber knocker of epic proportions. I secretly think Kimbo would win if they just decided to stand and bang.

Jardine confuses me. He confuses me the same way weather confuses me, but only he's much more ugly than any natural disaster that I've ever seen or read about. He looks like the baby of Anton Szandor LaVey and Steven Buscemi, but uglier and less cool.

Jardine knocks Forrest Griffin the hell out like Griffin owed him money, but then gets absolutely demolished by Houston Alexander. Alexander had I think two or three fights under his belt in MMA, but managed to hurt the entire Jardine family's feelings by brutally knocking Keith the *u*k out via knees to the face. Oh I forgot to mention that fight lasted roughly two minutes?

Fast forward to Jardine's next opponent, Chucky Liddell. Chuck had just lost his title and Keith had just got his sh*t pushed in. The UFC decided to feed their most popular title holder in history an Ultimate Fighter (tv series)contestant, hmm who could possibly win? Fuckin' Jardine does. It was a decision win, but none the less a win over one of the most popular and feared men in the UFC.

What happens next in the Jardine story?

Jardine fights Wandy (whom Chuck beat, so by my MMA math calculations that's Jardine>Chuck>Wandy.)and lasts about as long as me during my first time having sex (roughly 60 seconds). It was probably one of the more brutal knock outs I have seen in MMA to boot. You can see Jardine on the mat with his arms straight out next to his side, fists clinched, legs straight out, and eyes in the back of his head. He looked like he was auditioning to be a plank on a boat for the Pirates Of The Caribbean.

Last edited by MattJack : Jun 5th, 2008 at 04:41 PM.