Thread: Fuck you Avatar
View Single Post
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 30th, 2009, 11:08 AM       
okay so, last night i went to see avatar in imax and 3d. we got there two hours in advance, but they were sold out, like completely, they'd been sold out forever, but the ticket dude pulled us aside and sold us them anyway. (yay!)

so we get our tickets, and we're planning on leaving, going to do w/e for two hours, but then we see the line. the nerd line for those that were there three hours in advance just to get a center seat. so instead of leaving, we start talking to some of the people in the line, who tell us that if we don't get in the line, we probably won't even be able to sit together.

anyway, the film itself was spectacular and i'm not just saying that because i got an awesome viewing experience -- it was really great. i'm incredibly picky and i haven't enjoyed a movie in years. my only complaints with this were some cheesy dialog and the
Spoilers!

definitely go check this out, even if you don't like it, it's worth seeing just for the alice in wonderland trailer. :3 (just remember to get there early and wear a helmet)

-MODERATOR MILHORSE