View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 9th, 2012, 03:41 PM       
Dreamed I went back to high school, but it was a completely different school by a river. They told me that I was to just stick to my (in-dream) old schedule, but I'd been gone so long I didn't know what the hell that was so I was basically just wandering hoping I would find the right classroom, wanting to just blow off the classes because I was so far behind, not having been in high school for 17 years now, that I couldn't possibly pass them.

Some of the dream was standing on the riverbank looking for Mothman, and only seeing Canada geese.

Some of the dream was Fathom Zero sending me a letter on beautiful vellum that was patterned with grass leaves, telling me he did not believe I spoke French because he had never seen me speak it, so then I wrote him a long letter in French explaning exactly why and how he should go fuck himself. But I kept the letter because the vellum was so pretty.

Part of the dream was my one of my old bitch bosses coming out of a bathroom stall and me waiting there and slamming a stall door in her face and going YEAHHHHHHHH and running the hell out of there before she regained consciousness.

Woke up with a headache