View Single Post
Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Aug 14th, 2003, 06:11 PM        Top Ten Bands You are Fucking Sick of
10. Metallica. Quit it.

9. The Doors. Pseudo-meaningful, drugged-up elf music. I hate this band so much. Jim Morrison did a lot of drugs. Wow. We have prisons FULL of guys who have done more drugs than he did, and they didn't pretend to write music that meant something. I can not stand it when someone becomes famous because of all the fucking drugs or hookers or groupies they did, and not for the music they made.

8. Incubus. Ugh. Such a blatant boy-band.

7. Slipknot. Yeah, i had to add them. Even I am getting tired of them. Honestly, it's their fans that bug me more than their music. If you like them, you can't just have a patch, or wear a shirt, you have have nine patches, four shirts, two necklaces, the toothbrush, and their name written all over your shoes. Why?

6. The Misfits. I loathe this band. Horrid voice. The song content is surprisingly time, and i find that they should not be using song titles like "legacy of brutality" if they're not going to write about said song in any good or interesting manner. It's DM content that's been dumbed down and accompanied by awful, awful music. This comes from a guy who will listen to shrieking static on his stereo.

5. Sex Pistols. They're playing in DC soon. You know, for a "punk" band, they must have no idea who their fans are when they're charging FORTY FUCKING DOLLARS to go see them.

4. Ozzy Osbourne. I hate his solo stuf. Hate hate hate. He's a douche bag (like all rock stars), and all i can ever remember from that band is his voice. I can not remember a single thing that Rhodes played in any of his songs. At least with Sabbath, everything else got to shine through, but in this band Rhodes only gets one of those rare solo opportunities.

3. Alice Cooper. I have nothing against the man, but i'm fucking sick of hearing about how he "jizzed in his sister's donut" or bit the head off a chicken. I have to hear about something he did every fucking time my friend comes over.

2. Kiss. UGH. The most shallow band on the face of the earth.

1. Van Halen. You have no idea how boring i find this band. Their music is decent, at best. They embodied the Rock Star image, and i detest rock stars with all my guts. The real assholes get all the breaks. Fucking ridiculous. I refuse to like or support a man whose whole musical career is built around "DRUGS, BOOZE, AND PUSSY!"