View Single Post
YOU GUYS ARE DOING GREAT
Rez is probably a spambot
Old May 1st, 2010, 12:00 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Gamma View Post
I've always had a thing for this chick, and last week we had sex in one of the student buildings. It was fucking awesome.

We were talking a lot and she said she had feelings for me, so I think "sweet. Having sex with a hot chick who has a thing for me. I'm totally game".

The following days, she's been texting me and IMing me a lot, just to see where I am or what I'm doing. And she's been super forward with me about how the sex was and stuff. So I'm thinking at this point we're gonna start actually dating and shit, right?

She sends me a text last night saying she wants to talk later. Calls me up around 1:30 in the morning to talk. We talked for almost an hour, but here's the abridged version:

So basically, I can't talk to her, but I can't NOT talk to her. I can't go out with her, but I can't be friends with her, and I can't ignore her. We just went in circles for almost a goddamn hour.

Chicks, man
ya blew it!

i'm not reading the rest of this thread. hopefully someone mentioned how she really wanted you to convince her that 30 minutes is nothin, and that you're not going to be an asshole, because thats exactly what she wanted to hear before going "ALRIGHT LET'S DO THIS!"

OOPS!

EDIT: OH BOY I JUST READ THE REST OF THIS THREAD. never mind everything is terrible here.