View Single Post
ranxer is probably a spambot
Old Jan 25th, 2004, 04:24 PM       
i been stepping back chainsaw.. i even argue with bush haters when they get the bloodlust and go into things bush isnt doing.. sure i push that limit myself, but just because we're looking at a criminal doesnt mean he's guilty of every damn criminal act.
what's yer point anyway? that we shouldn't worry about our facts or guilt if we're talking about a criminal?

oh and btw that buffalo 'cell' was a hoax from what i've read.. those folks checked out al qaeda more than a decade ago, determined that osama and friends were fundamentalist whackos, came back to america and forgot the whole thing, um till 9-11 where i'm sure they got a bit nervous about thier experience.

personally i think all those oil men that met with the taliban(including bush) should be locked up and investigated for a few months just in case they still had financial ties with some of the fundamentalists.

oh yea and what about the bush administration giving 20million or so to the taliban in his first months of office? what was that money used for? hmm, weapons? maybe new security or an alternative to poppies? nah, lol just look at the increase in poppies since gw took office.. oops :/