View Single Post
Mocker

Abcdxxxx is probably a spambot
Old Jan 25th, 2004, 05:24 PM       
We already know Saddam wasn't innocent of working along side terrorists. The question is if he mingled with Osama's people and to what extent.

If you're going to make claims that he "drove fundamentalists out" the way Ranxer has, shouldn't you be able to point towards certain events that prove this?

If you walked around bragging you had cigarettes in your pocket, it wouldn't be too far off for us to assume you smoked the things sometime, unless proven otherwise.

They caught operatives in Buffallo, but the circumstances weren't the same at all. It's no comparison. Catching a terrorist operative in Tel Aviv isn't the same as catching him in Syria is it? You're suckers if you want to believe the Taliban were at the top of the food chain.

Blanco's right about the UN being them middle man for money distribution to the Taliban. The UN have stocky fingers when it comes to providing aid, and somehow a good chunk always ends up in the hands of those oppressing the people they money is meant to help.

You understand my point here though? Nothing should be conclusive just yet. I wouldn' conclude Bush's innocence any more then I would exhonorate Saddam. There is too much we don't know, and you sound just as stupid repeating the medias theories no matter what side of this you stand.