Thread: HALO3 beta
View Single Post
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 18th, 2007, 10:58 PM       
That's what I thought, too.

Anytime there's a big-name game (beta or otherwise) released, though, kids shit themselves when there's something that goes moderately wrong. I don't want to go into it, but the PSP Hacking Scene (if you could even call it that) is nothing but a bunch of twelve year old kids whining about how the latest update won't let them play their illegally downloaded ISOs. Then they're saying that they're going to sue Sony for making them update. Gay. I don't think even a quarter of 'em would even know what legal action was if it bit them in the ass. The thing is that there will always be this kind of person that will throw his hands up, aghast that the world could possibly be so cruel as to make him wait an extra day for his Halo 3 beta, (which is just a goddamned BETA.)

I digress.

And I still can't access the marketplace. I wanted to download the Shivering Isles.