View Single Post
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 6th, 2008, 06:06 PM       
I didn't post what I was talking about, because I decided I couldn't be bothered to edit it down to the part I was addressing. So screw you, finlander.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaNkeri View Post
Zombie's Halloween.

Based on Rog's review I was waiting it to be a lot worse than it was. Sure, it's not nearly as good as the original, but it was ok.

I mostly agree with Rog's opinions, but I have to disagree with few of them. For example giving a crappy childhood as a reason for Michael to go nuts wasn't a bad idea. I've always preferred to get answers to big questions and usually get annoyed if the film doesn't give them nor any clues/hints. Don't get me wrong, having a few unsolved questions is always great IF they fit into the plot, but since this is a slasher film we're talking about I really don't see much room for them, especially if they are supernatural(For example Michael's immortality, the reason that he's just "pure evil" is rather weak. Atleast let me know why he is pure evil, I don't care whether he was born that way or he ate an expired twinkie but I want answers god damnit!). But then again, I'm not horror buff like Rog so I might as well shut up.