View Single Post

Kulturkampf is probably a spambot
Old Dec 13th, 2007, 07:04 PM       
scru: whehter you believe they were miracles or not he was violating the Sabbath and the Hereses even confronted him on it. That is what is important...

And Max, St. Augustine wrote a bit on military service and noted that no one can kill for God or for religion and the only way that a Christian can engage in fighting is if it is ordered by law or if it is in self-defense.

He spoke of the division between the carnal world and the heavenly world in his landmark peace, City Of God, and noted that one of the many contradictions on Earth is that people have to fight for peace (which is not a contradiction that exists in the Heavenly world).

There is a clear separation of each in all early Christian thought.

But of course, when we discuss these things people interpret them however they want. Even though I doubt any of you guys are Christians, you simply use liberal interpretations to piss off the conservative Christian here. But that is what is to be expected so I am not surprised.

Next: we know that MOhammed started having sex with his 9 year old wife during cohabitation. lIn her accounts in the Haddith she notes they bathed together and during her menstrual cycle he would fondle her. So she was menstruating. He was fucking her amongst his other 9 or 11 wives (this number is debated even amongst Muslims).

These are just facts, Max, and it goes to show that while Christians focused on healthy spiritual life Mohammed was focusing on a more earthly life of violence and sex.

In fact, it is boasted in the Haddith that Mohammed had the strength of 30 men and on occasion would fuck all 9 or 11 of his wives in one night (11 in the accounts of him fucking them all in one night).

Sources:

Narrated by Aisha:

The Prophet and I used to take a bath from a single pot while we were Junub. During the menses, he used to order me to put on an Izar (dress worn below the waist) and used to fondle me. While in Itikaf, he used to bring his head near me and I would wash it while I used to be in my periods (menses).

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamen...ml#001.006.298

another good excerpt:

Volume 1, Book 5, Number 268:

Narrated Qatada:

Anas bin Malik said, "The Prophet used to visit all his wives in a round, during the day and night and they were eleven in number." I asked Anas, "Had the Prophet the strength for it?" Anas replied, "We used to say that the Prophet was given the strength of thirty (men)." And Sa'id said on the authority of Qatada that Anas had told him about nine wives only (not eleven).

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamen...ml#001.005.268