View Single Post
Creepy Old Fart
JediScum is probably a spambot
Old Dec 5th, 2008, 05:17 PM       
My fave booze used to be Haldol, I mean Miller High Life.It's different now though, at least locally. for the last 3 months or so, i would drink it and feel like like there was some kinda trace amounts of bathtub crank in it. (Meth).
I don't like meth and don't like feeling like i'm on meth.

Then again, i usually buy cans... Thinking "i could recycle this easier than i could glass" maybe the aluminum is giving me Alzheimer's.

But if any of you single ladies are interested, I wouldn't mind if ya came over with a truckload of the following: Moosehead, Saint Pauli Girl, Beck's, La Fin Du Monde, or Ommegang... or Ol' Nick.

Then we could have a lively debate (knockdown, drag - out fight) about why I abhor violence. Then we could fuck, i mean, try our best to imitate an old Harvey Korman/Tim Conway sketch from the Carol Burnet Show.

Then we could drink more and fuck, i mean, drink more and do a crossword puzzle... together.

This is going nowhere, right?

For beer, the above are faves.... i really don't drink hard liquor anymore... but when i did, Bacardi, Absolut and Jagermeister were top shelf for me.

Circumcized elves suck... and they're stupid.