View Single Post
Now with less sodium!

Immortal Goat is probably a spambot
Old Jan 18th, 2006, 06:56 PM       
Perhaps you are well educated, Pharaoh, but that doesn't make you any less of an ignorant prick. Calling me a hippie won't change the facts, which are:

A) I hate hippies with a passion. I am a moderate, even though you probably don't believe in such a thing. To you, the world is black and white, and you know which one you would prefer at the back of a bus.

B) You are a moron. You spew forth messages of inequality while hiding behind your Conservative self-righteousness. Your kind will always lose, as will die hard liberals. You cannot successfully preserve a society by standing still. Likewise, you cannot insure the survival of a society by constantly apologizing for possibly offending someone. That is why moderates like me will always win. We know when to move forward and when to stand still.

C) Most everyone on this site is far superior to you. You couldn't grasp the idea that this site is built on insulting people, and when you finally understood that, you forgot that you also should make an attempt at an intelligent counter to their arguments. You are quickly degrading to the point of being as unreadable as OAO, and that is not where you want to be. Rumor has it that he likes the penis, and we already know what you think about that.

Cunt.