View Single Post
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 08:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
My advice, go ahead and cry dude. Cry like a baby because if she is coming back, it's after she's been used and tossed out by another dude. No girl drops off like that without having another dude. You can wait it out and see if she'll come back or you can get over it and try again.
I stopped crying about broads when I was 20. I thought this girl was different, and it's difficult to deal with, but nothing to cry about.

Also, pent, I took your advice and texted her saying "A girl doesn't turn away from a relationship like ours without another guy to go to" and she says "youre being ridiculous, please stop texting me things like that" and I said "Ok, I'll stop telling you cold hard facts about yourself."

and then IRL I was like "lol"

I dont know man, after seeing something like what we had just collapse, I think I'm going to go the way of the douche. Honestly, my best friend, who is a complete manwhore, always told me "A girl is something to be used up and thrown out, because that's what they'll do to you."

And even though he's crushed the souls of some of the sweetest and beautiful girls I've ever met, it's appearing that he's not far from the truth