Thread: China
View Single Post
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 2nd, 2009, 06:46 PM       
I believe that the world needs someone to hate at all times. China made it easy because they don't communicate with the world on a daily basis. If the world didn't hate China, it would most likely be America then, and America isn't gonna let that happen so they have a huge smear campaign going on about China. These human rights issues in China, are they about all Chinese or the poor? How does any nation treat their poor? Yeah I know, I should feel more morally outraged at how much worse China is with it, but I really don't see things that way. My thinking is way more damaged and generalistic about the whole world and how I hate humans.

I guess you shouldn't even be taking what I say seriously as I am biased against man and have no hope for our future.