View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 23rd, 2008, 01:02 AM       
Uh the subject is transhumanism don't ask me these questions about WHATS SO BAD ABOUT DECAYING FLESH AND BLOOD AND DYING EARLY.

What makes you think space travel and flesh and blood are compatible..?

Quote:
No, I'm saying that it is impossible as long as our conciousness remains ultimately human
Okay... so then we could pose your own question to you; what is human, and what is consciousness exactly? And why is it impossible for our consciousness to change from human to something different?

I think when you say, "Ultimately human" you're really saying similar in the way that we are now with similar qualities and things like consciousness and a social structure and stuff but just because THOSE THINGSG are similar doesn't mean that we haven't departed from i dunno ignorance and evil and social injustice or somethin\g whatever and aprt of this thred is that to be more than human is to be human but i think thats the piece of the puzzle you're missing.

Quote:
Then what do you see as overcoming humanity?
didn't we already discuss that the parameters were biological?

Quote:
Then what is? Your ass?!
My ass is the seat of your consciousness.

Last edited by kahljorn : Sep 23rd, 2008 at 02:55 AM.