View Single Post
Grislygus' best friend
Azrael is probably a spambot
Old Dec 1st, 2006, 04:59 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus
What, exactly, are you doing? I assume it has to do with some flawed attempt at being funny, but it's not clear what humor is involved. You say that a world class douche is your hero. Okay, there's the basis for sarcasm, jokes, plenty of opportunity.

Fartinmowler asks you to explain, in one hundred words or less, why he's your hero. You respond with a nonsensical post. Allright... completely missed the chance to build up the joke, but whatever. You can still salvage it.

Next, Sniper takes you at your word and rants. Good potential for a comedic response... but you just infer that the entire point of I-Mockery is making fun of... stuff.

The hell? You're acting as if your first post was the punchline. Earth to Retard, you need to actually make a joke in order to defend it.

You get an F
You're assuming I was trying to be funny. I said something that I knew would get a reaction, and I got it, cuz Lord knows hippies love crying over Lennon. Seeing it amuses me, and I don't care if it amuses you. And why would I waste my time actually writing an essay, even in a frivolous manner, about why I said that to fucking FartinMowler? The guy can't even get the ages old Uranus joke right. His idea of humour was posting some French hotties from a dating site, and didn't even post a link to some chick with Down's syndrome, which would have made the joke work.

So Earth to Retard, it's not a joke and never was one.