View Single Post
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jan 22nd, 2009, 10:30 PM       
I got it one time. It was pretty awesome :O

Quote:
the point i'm trying to make is that, whether or not someone sucks at it, you shouldn't be able to get the (say) 3rd sanctuary location if you don't have the 2nd. there is an order to these things, right? or are they numbered for no reason :/
So your logic is that if you go ahead and get a my sanctuary location that's one or two ahead of the one(s) that you were supposed to go to, that's a bad thing? How so? If you go and do that, you realize it as soon as it plays the song and something's missing. After that, all you need to do is backtrack and find it (with the knowledge that it must be somewhere between the two places that you got your last one and your new one). None of them are even hidden.

Once again, I must theorize that you guys are just terrible gamers

That was very funny. Well done.