View Single Post
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Mar 1st, 2006, 04:08 PM       
"The majority of babies that are aborted wouldn't have a loveless life though. Only a few women wouldn't love their baby once it was born. "

Uhm... How could you know that? And what are the stats on babies that DO get born and have loveless lives? And how woud you collect those stats?

"60% of abortions are performed on women who already have one or more children"

Okay. Your ability to draw conclusions about the emotional, physical, economic state of these women or the circumstances of their pregnancy derives from what?

"Women now use abortion as a form of contraception."

How could you know that? Would you undergo a surgical procedure if you could easily avoid it? What's your source? The link you provided doesn't feature a percentage of women who used abortion as contraception, which would be zero in any case, since contraception is a method of preventing conception, not terminating pregnancy. You know girls are different from boys 'down there', right? And it's not just the whole 'pole vs. hole' thing either! It's even more complicated!

"Most of them for money/career reasons, or just that they want to postpone having a baby, it's not that they don't ever want a baby though."

How could you know that? Where were the stats for Rape and Incest?

"The easier and more acceptable abortion is, the more it will be used and if things continue as they are women will be having abortions because the expected birth date doesn't fit in well with their holiday plans. "

Enemas are easy and accesible, but I prefer to use a toilet. I could easily pay someone to pull my hair out, but I prefer to have it cut. I'm sure I could have my face sanded down, but I shave. Do you know any women? Do you tell them what you think? Or are you a closet idiot?

"Only 6% of abortions are for health reasons and those are the only cases that are really justifiable."

Thanks, God.