View Single Post
Pharaoh is probably a spambot
Old Mar 1st, 2006, 05:36 PM       
Butwank, those are my conclusions drawn from the abortion statistics. No doubt you will draw your own conclusions, but you obviously haven't got a clue about abortion statistics if you think rape and incest could have any effect on my conclusions. Because less than 1% of abortions are for that reason. Proof that you're an idiot who doesn't know at all what he's talking about.
Link here

I'm married with two kids and I know lots of women here who think abortion should be controlled more.

And here's the proof Butface, from official liberal leftie newspaper, The Observer:

Women demand tougher laws to curb abortions
Sunday January 29, 2006
The Observer

A majority of women in Britain want the abortion laws to be tightened to make it harder, or impossible, for them to terminate a pregnancy.

Evidence of a widespread public demand for the government to further restrict women's right to have an abortion is revealed in a remarkable Observer opinion poll. The findings have reignited the highly-charged debate on abortion, and increased the pressure on Tony Blair to review the current time limits.

The survey by MORI shows that 47 per cent of women believe the legal limit for an abortion should be cut from its present 24 weeks, and another 10 per cent want the practice outlawed altogether. Among the population overall, reducing the upper limit was the preferred option backed by the largest proportion of respondents, 42 per cent, made up of a 36-47 per cent split among men and women.

Increased awareness of the realities of abortion, and the impact of ultrasound images of a 23-week-old foetus smiling and grimacing, have made people change their views, said Ivereigh. The latter 'very dramatically showed that what had been depersonalised in many people's minds as a foetus was clearly seen to be a baby, a human being in formation, and that has come as a shock to many people', he added.
Link here

OK?