View Single Post
Now with less sodium!

Immortal Goat is probably a spambot
Old Mar 1st, 2006, 08:17 PM       
Wow, there's some intense debate going on in here. Now I just HAVE to put in my 2 cents!

On the whole "You're a guy, you'll never understand" thing, I only agree to a point. Kevin has a point in that if they guy would make a shitty dad, don't fuck him. Better yet, leave the son of a bitch. Maybe this is another one of those "You're a man, you'll never understand" things, but I just can't believe that it is THAT FUCKING HARD for a woman to leave an abusive man. He hits you, you leave the fucker when he's sleeping. You never look back. If you already haven't made the mistake of having kids with that guy, then you have no major reason to stay with him.

Still, it's none of MY business what you do with YOUR vagina. I may dislike the decision (p.s. I'm only pro-choice before the second trimester. 3 months is plenty of time to decide if you want a think living inside you), but that doesn't mean that your position is less valid. But honestly, if you want to guarentee that you don't get pregnant, don't fuck. I know that can be hard to do, but there are plenty of vibrators on the market that can do things no man ever could, so just rely on that until you are emotionally/physically/financially able to handle a baby. I don't think that's too unfair to ask. Having sex when you're unable to handle the consequences is more than just unfair to you, it's unfair to the life that you may unwillingly bring into this world.