View Single Post
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Mar 1st, 2006, 08:19 PM       
Kevin are you serious? Sex has consquences? No one should ever have to face consequences for their actions! That is horrible!

Kevin as a man you will never know what it feels like to make a poor decision and have some guy fuck you without a condom only to realize you are too young to have a baby, nto ready to have a baby, not have the income to have a baby yadaa yadda yadda. But if that woman has the baby us men will be paying her monthly checks until that should of been an abortion turns 18, weather or not our income agrees or not.

* I also know it happens with condoms on. My friend cherie got pregnant at 15 while using a condom. Good thing NY allows girls to commit abortions without their parents ntotifications because they are obviously mature enough to make these types of decisions alone but you have to be 19 to buy a mother fucking lighter in Suffolk county.