Thread: Ron Paul
View Single Post
=======

Preechr is probably a spambot
Old Sep 1st, 2007, 12:55 AM       
Perfect example of a Libertarian Party Member. Great guy. Couldn't agree with Seth more though.

Little known fact: if it weren't for Ron Paul, we'd already have a National ID card. The approval was passed, but he rallies against the funding every time it comes up.

Dubya was recently quoted as saying that no matter what any presidential candidate might say to win, the first day of their presidency will include so much new information that he or she will completely understand where we are and where we have to go from here. America's foreign policy steers like a house boat, not a jetski.

Even though the WOT is the single issue for me, and I completely disagree with Ron, I can see where he might yet be the best man for the job.

He won't win... hasn't got a chance... but we could (and probably will) do worse.

How can someone who obviously thinks so much of their ideas have so little respect for expressing them? How can someone who so yearns to be taken seriously make so little effort?!