Thread: Gears of War 2
View Single Post
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Jun 27th, 2008, 05:52 PM        Gears of War 2
Is anyone looking forward to this game? I played the single player game in co-op mode with a friend all the way through twice and really enjoyed it.

I never played multiplayer(aside from co-op) but I was reading about the new one and some of the multiplayer features sounded really cool.

"Meat Flag is a particularly Epician take on traditional Capture The Flag game types, in that the 'flag' is a person who really doesn't want to be captured. These will consist of yet-to-be-decided characters from the campaign (we had Franklin, the service station attendant from Gears, but that could change) and having a live flag is a genius touch. Barreling towards the focus point of a map, there's usually an amusing scrap between teams attempting to control the flag, but add into the mix a tooled-up flag that's also trying its darnedest to kill you, and it spices up proceedings to no end. Manage to nab your man and he'll struggle, kick and trash talk you till you score, or you're forced to drop him, i.e, you're dead. "

sounds fun