View Single Post
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 8th, 2009, 03:05 PM       
Holy shit, Killzone 2 is bad. I copped the PAL demo and whoa.

I don't enjoy the pacing of it all, I felt like I was swimming in molasses and the enemies were on speed. The controls ranged from sluggish to unbearable and everything is completely and utterly grey*. I didn't play the multiplayer because I deleted it as soon as I was done with going a little ways into the mission(s). The explosions looked bleh.

In the game's favour, the engine made everything look and flow very nicely; the animations were pretty good as a result. Everything moves well, but you.

All in all, get Resistance 2 or Uncharted if you want good PS3 exclusives. Then again, I don't know what the fuck your bag is, anyway, so get whatever the hell that makes you happy.

I'm waiting for stuff like Noby Noby Boy.

*I understand that it's supposed to be industrial and shit like "AWWWW THE BRUTALITY AND BLEAKNESS OF WAR" but I've never enjoyed that aesthetic.