View Single Post
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Jun 27th, 2006, 05:27 AM       
Is it really so crazy to compare counter terrorism efforts to the wasted money on the war on drugs? I don't think all the money in the world could prevent terrorism on our country. I think the best counter terrorism tactic is just information sharing(and maybe knowing who is entering our country but thats just fantasy thinking) not some simulated anthrax attack where the real conditions of panic and mayhem are not seen or to my knowledge even factored into the pratices.

You spend money to put in metal cockpit doors. They will use another method of terror. I think if we stopped relieveing all our fucking arabic translaters from the military over the 'don't ask don't tell' policy, it would be much more effective agaisnt terrorism than metal cockpit doors.

I know nothing about the guy who orginally made the comparison except from what you guys said in this thread. I do think he is crazy if he inferred al queda was near fictional.

Question: Weren't democrats all about nation building in the 90s?