View Single Post
ranxer is probably a spambot
Old Jun 19th, 2003, 12:21 PM       
preechr
Quote:
Where do you guys get your trust for politicians? How have government employees and beaurocrats earned your respect?
so you are responding to my statement that government should be able to fix all three? i didn't mean that i expected them to fix it and i should just wait for it to be fixed. I meant that in my view it is the ROLE of government to set the rules for business such that our rights are protected.. leveling the playing field so that profit is not the main focus of healthcare.. health should be the main focus of healthcare.

I am active in politics not passive so i mean nothing less than citizen lobbying, campaigning, and organizing to get these views out there.

and blanco.. you think that might makes right? you think that if you are stronger than me you have the right to boss me around?
you think that if you can get away with something you should go ahead and do it? like jeeze the guy didnt lock his car so he must not want to keep his stereo! i'm sorry but America is nearly professional at blaming the victim.. whether its a welfare mother or an Iraqi its the norm