View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 27th, 2008, 11:18 AM       
its cool transhumanism is like the gayest subject and besides that i had home-team advantage. people arguing for transhumanism have all kinds of tricks but usually the whole caution argument does fuck with them because they are silly idiots who, like you said, never consider that there may be problem.
and yea usually they do say that it will happen WITHIN FIFTY YEARS. I think that transhumanists like that are just millenarianists in disguise!Q
Quote:
although I'm sure most transhumanists would argue that it's just around the corner with the kaleidoscopinng parascoping nature of advancing technologies! someday your paradigm will shift and you will understand that the future comes faster than the future; here time turns into space!
That's basically an accurate rendition of a transhumanist's thoughts, except with better punctuation and a quote of parsifal!

Last edited by kahljorn : Sep 27th, 2008 at 01:25 PM.