View Single Post

Kulturkampf is probably a spambot
Old Jan 11th, 2006, 04:09 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Immortal Goat
You say that no one has made any other worthwhile posts in your thread, and yet your posts are the most worthless in the whole thing.

Seriously, you think that the chemical dependency is simply a symptom of the GAY Virus? Let me learn ya sumthin...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Kulturkampf"
No, it is not that, it is merely that I feel this way, and I refuse to be a closet anti-homosexual. I will never hide my beliefs, and I will always stand proud and true to the values that I hold.
You said you will never hide your beliefs, and you stand proud in defense of your life choice. What if, however, you were FORCED to hide it, as many homosexuals are? If the country were run by gays, and you were the one having rights taken away left and right, and your family hated you for what you were, I bet you would be a bit more prone to chemical dependency, too.

And for the record, no gay person that I have ever known was addicted to any form of chemical. One really liked to drink, but it wasn't dependence in his case.

As stated before, your entire argument is moot. And also, since this thread was such a collossal disappointment for me, I didn't hold out hope for your new "enlightening" thread. This time, I wasn't disappointed. You delivered exactly what I expected. Drivel.
I am great that you feel your personal experiences can stand in the way of actual, scientific polls (LOL).

My argument is moot when I post sources, and you post a personal anecdote?

My arguments are crap and the most worthless, and this is your big comeback agaisnt me?

Come on, son, didn't anyone ever teach you how to use your brain and make an argument? On other message boards I get far superior responses to this, and you are the one who is being arrogant concerning the facts!

I should post links to debates on other message boards -- there actually are some liberals who know how to add 2 and 2 and make an argument, so maybe you could learn from your friends how a debate is conducted. Would you like that?

For fuck's sake, if you have nothing worthwhile to contribute to a debate, do not even talk.

But I will give you credit: you are superior to the rest of your cronies and their creative, comprehensive arguments against me (LOL).