View Single Post
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 08:41 PM       
Wiffles reminds me of one of my close friends, who despite having an extremely shitty childhood that involved a drunken mother and a completely absentee father, mild drug abuse, and living in extreme poverty, is unflappably upbeat and is always able to cheer people up. Wiffles, you're awesome.

As for personal problems: I smoke pot almost every day, occasionally drop acid, have bipolar depression that causes me to drink until I go numb, and I think my dad has some form of mental illness because he spends all of his money on cigarettes and medical bills and takes a handful of prescription pills every thirty minutes. I grew up in an extremely low income family with my dad (before my parents divorced when I was 7) working about three jobs at once and usually got fired from one every few months while my mother seemed to be permanently in the hospital. My parent's divorce didn't really phase me, because I was already pretty withdrawn from the world at that point.

But hey, I can draw and have a job that pays just enough to keep me in booze and cigarettes, so I'm happy.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"