View Single Post
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Sep 14th, 2009, 02:23 AM        FORUM EVENT: "TURN YOUR OWN DAMN GROCERIES INTO HALLOWEEN JACK-O-LANTERNS CONTEST!"

I'm hereby announcing I-Mockery's first contest of the 2009 Halloween season! I want you to go to your grocery store and choose some kind of food product to carve for Halloween. That's right, I'm spicing it up a bit and not just limiting the contest to carving limes. You can carve fruits, vegetables, hot dogs... whatever you want to try "Halloweenifying" for this contest! Of course, you're more than welcome to still use limes, but I wanted to give you the opportunity to make a jack-o-lantern out of anything you want.

This contest is based on our "Lime-O-Lanterns" article at:
http://www.i-mockery.com/minimocks/lime-o-lanterns/

PRIZES:

-1st place winner will not only receive the complete Nightmare on Elm Street DVD box set (seen below), but also their choice of I-Mockery t-shirts and one of our I-Mockery button packs! (as seen in the I-Mockery Store)

-2nd place winner will receive their choice of I-Mockery t-shirts plus one of our button packs!

-3rd place winner will receive some I-Mockery pickle hats plus one of our button packs!

-4th and 5th place runner-ups will receive some shiny I-Mockery stickers!

RULES:

-To participate, you must register an account on account on I-Mockery (if you don't already have one) and post your entries in this thread.

-You need to go to the grocery store and buy any food product of your choice and "Halloweenify" it as you see fit. Vegetables, fruits, hot dogs, etc. etc. Whatever you want to use is fine, just be creative!

-Entries can either be photos (hosted on photobucket, flicker, etc.) or videos (via youtube) of your creation(s).

-Entries must be turned in by the end of Wednesday, October 7th.

-Once the contest is over, myself and the other staff members will vote on the entries!

-Entries will be judged on creativity!

-If you need some inspiration, please check out the "Let's Make Some Lime-O-Lanterns!" article located here:
http://www.i-mockery.com/minimocks/lime-o-lanterns/

-Whether you win or not, your entries will be put on display for everybody to enjoy.

-Enter as many times as you like!!!

Ok that's it. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Good luck to all of you and start working on your grocery jack-o-lantern creations!

This contest ends 10/7/09.

Last edited by Mockery : Sep 30th, 2009 at 04:41 PM.