View Single Post
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Oct 18th, 2011, 11:23 PM       
So far Dark souls hasn't been super hard for me. Sure, at the beginning it's tough because I didn't know how to lure things out as well. But really there aren't a ton of unfair things that happen. I feel overpowered. I'm level 55 with the +5 black knight halberd and it just slices through everything easily. Those silver knights just fall over in 2 hits. The only real part that pissed me off was in this new place I'm in (anor londo), there were 2 silver knight snipers and I had to walk a narrow upward slope to get to them while they both shot at me. Then I had to fight them separately once I hit the top. It was not a fun thing to do more than once. I finally got it my 4th time by making one chase me so he fell off the narrow path they were on.