Thread: Science!
View Single Post
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 24th, 2010, 11:56 AM       
So at work today I was trying to get the attention of someone while they were talking to someone else. I was doing the whole "cough cough" thing in a rather obvious way, but she was pretending not to notice me and I had to cough louder and also in a slightly more humorous way. Unfortunately my boss walked past me so I had to quickly pretend I was coughing for real, and I started pretending I was having a bit of a coughing fit. This turned into a real coughing fit because I was pretending so well, and I was doubled over and spluttering for a good few minutes.

While I was having the real coughing fit the bit between my testicles and anus got a sharp stab of pain (the muscle (?) inside, not the skin), and it lingered for a minute or two after I managed to control my fake to real coughing.

What the hell is wrong with me on many different levels?