View Single Post
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 30th, 2010, 06:36 AM       
Quote:
I've listened to and saved everyone involved in a scoop so far, and I found one that wasn't. Those are gonna be a bitch to find without a guide. I've already fucked up and skipped over Snowflake.

I'm level 23 right now, the speed boost is nice. And I played with a guy that showed me how to make a Defiler. That's a bomb-ass weapon. Axe+Sledgehammer, Willie. It kills good. So do the knife gloves, as a matter of fact.
i accidentally ran into snowflake but it was at the worst possible time, after the fun jump-the-bike-onto-the-underground-train-thingy section, and i had like <1hour to get back for the next case. the machete-armed nerds i had with me helped distract it while i killed the r-tard handler but they couldn't stop it from killing me, and i said "fuck it i'll go out a different exit this time"

also i am beginning to like how well the survivors can kill shit, i gave the rock band assault rifles and they finished off that crazy mascot dude after i'd knocked off less than half his health

survivor AI is easily the biggest improvement over DR1. although they really need to make it harder to accidentally leave people behind. especially in the always-empty corridor leading to the saferoom. Really, game? they can't traverse fifteen feet of empty corridor without me being there? i gotta watch two more loading screens? bullshit

Last edited by executioneer : Sep 30th, 2010 at 06:37 AM. Reason: italics