View Single Post
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 28th, 2011, 09:27 PM       
i have a 3 inch scar in the palm of my hand a 6 inch scar in my left elbow and another one the same size on my left knee

here are the stories of thesse scars when i was like 5 years old i was sent to fetch a coke which at the time were still packed in glass bottles, long story short as soon as i got home i tripped with my shoe laces and landed right on the shattering bottle openning my my palm it kinda looks like scorpions hand looked in the first mk movie.

the one on my elbow was the result of a failed bike stunt that had to be fixed with the help of surgery, it was left unattended for like a week and they had to take a huge chunk of useless bone, i also had 3 surgical nails installed which were later removed along with the cast without the help of anestesia

the one on my knee pretty simple a car accident the issue about this one was that i had it stitched with no anestesia didn't really hurt but the nurses wouldn't let me watch how they were doing it.

i have really weird foggy memories about that one after we tumbled inside the car the only thing i remember was standing near the wrekage with a nosebleed then triying to walk and feeling pain then ripping my pants and looking at the injury

also my brother broke my right wrist i broke my right pinky toe that one is hilarious cause i was so bored at home that being a dumb kid i decided to take the cast of myself succeding of course and i broke my right index finger and now it cracks every time i press it with my thumb

oh forgot about that time a dog bit my upper lip luckily it was the dog of a surgeon and he stitched me on the spot

SANTO el enmascarado de plata