Thread: Wag the dog
View Single Post
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Nov 1st, 2005, 07:46 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinTheOmnivore
Apology accepted.
Wait a minute...are you a republican? A neoconservative? Do you masturbate to a picture of fully clothed Ann Coulter with her arms crossed? It all makes sense to me now.

Yeah yeah maybe I went a bit too far calling it the halocaust part 2 but abuse and lynching are considered an art form of torture viewed by the bush administration. 60000 prisoners are kept in US custody. It's just way too similiar to the first 2-3 years of concentration camp during the nazi regime.

I can see what you're saying, spectrex, but if that was the case, if the heat did cause the steel to melt, why didn't the steel bend or sag, which can cause the tower to tip and fall over, especially the south tower when the plane struck in a different angle rather than directly? How was it possible the bottom portion of steel supporting the tower to completely collapse? We should've seen at least 20 floors from ground up worth of steel bended and sagged after the collapsing. It takes an explosive device powerful enough to blast the steel into pieces. Most of the fuel were already up in flames and spewed out of the building as the planes struck the towers anyway. Judging from the size and color of the exploding fireballs, it didn't look like the plane was carrying kerosene fuel but some sort of other type of fuel or possibly the planes were carrying bombs.

Another interesting article I found in my bookmark regarding the psychosis of an alcoholic mind plus the widespread fear which the bush administration took advantage of...

http://911research.wtc7.net/essays/POPD.html