View Single Post
Now with less sodium!

Immortal Goat is probably a spambot
Old Jan 18th, 2006, 06:22 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulturkampf
I always thought the jury was still out on what causes homosexuality.
The jury is out on what causes it, yes. But they have pretty much determined that it isn't chosen. The only disagreement left that's worth a damn is whether it is psychological or physiological.

Quote:
I am bashing them out of disliking their lifestyle.

Second, and most importantly, certainly heterosexual sex would naturally and biologically transmit diseases on the same level, but the overbounding sexual promiscuity of homosexual men results in them having a much higher rate of AIDS infection (and you know it).

But facts do not concern you -- only overly abstract concepts.
OK, then, mister Spartan. Isn't freedom an overly abstract concept? What about liberty? Justice? Are these not all abstract concepts? And also, aren't these the latest right-wing buzz words for why you people do what you do?

Quote:
that's all right. I do hang out with a few folks who are bisexual. One in particular is ultra-liberal and talks about the entire "let's unlearn gender" bit.

You should hang out with a few right wingers, and instead of calling them Bible thumpers and saying 'those neanderthals from the caves,' you should consider listening to their perspective.

Understanding is a two-way road, cunt.
Understanding IS a two way road, and that is why I have engaged in intelligent debate with several of my right-wing friends. You, however, rely on cuntery and general asshole tactics, rendering any hope of intelligent conversation completely useless. And I don't refer to them as bible-thumpiing neanderthals. I have listened to their perspective, and most times, I am the one that gets them to concede that they may be going a little too far.

And as for this liberal person that you know, I know the type. The kind of assholes who think that being nice to people is the way we should be. God damn them for thinking that people ought to be treated equally, and that human life, no matter whose life it is, deserves respect. I can totally see where you're coming from. I mean, who wants to live in a world where people actually get along??O_O