Thread: SCARY GAMES!
View Single Post
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 18th, 2007, 04:08 PM       
I remember being terrified of Dragon's Lair when I was a kid (because of the whole turning into a skeleton when you die thing), and Hunt the Wumpus on the old TI/99 was terrifying because if you made a wrong move it would jump to a screen of a pair of jaws closing on you to the tune of the Death March

I was pretty easy to scare back then though, since reading Cave of Time was enough to make me avoid the library altogether for a year or two