View Single Post
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 7th, 2008, 03:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
Now, what's the presentation gonna be about, how long is it, etc
[boring]OK well in a nutshell I have to talk about technologies for improving sintering behavior during processing. And it has to be 10-12 minutes long.

Since any sources I can find deal with very specific situations (doping zirconium oxide-based ceria with gallium blah blah blah) I'm just going to go over five or six very specific examples instead of doing a broad overview since sintering behavior all depends on the materials you're working with anyway.[/boring]

Now that I think about it I pretty much have a handle on the material, it's just stage fright I'm worried about. I haven't given a presentation since high school and that was on books that have been banned from libraries

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog