Thread: A life wasted
View Single Post
Mocker
Big Papa Goat is probably a spambot
Old Jan 4th, 2006, 04:06 AM       
What exactly did you mean by centralization of power not being good, and then human beings not doing well without a hierarchy? What would a hierarchy be without centralizaiton of power?
In any case, don't humans function pretty well without hierarchal organization? Look at Western civilization, with market economies and democracy. Arguably some of the best institutions for promoting civilization that human beings have thus far come up with. Certainly they seem to be quite succesful, and both seem to explicitly reject hierachal control as a means of organizing society. Interestingly, both still seem to require the centralizaiton of violent military power.

I do see your point though ziggy, and I can't imagine why the centralizaiton of military power would be neccesary for civlization. Unless human beings in general are suffering from some kind of power-madness that causes them to always want to take advantage of other people for their own benefit and others expense. I guess in that case, centralized military power might be useful to prevent people from fucking with eachother.

But since the only people that are power-mad are the American government and the Jews that control it, militaries are basically just a way for them to advance their interests and strange views of civlizaiton on the rest of the world.