View Single Post
Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old Sep 13th, 2005, 04:58 PM       
My post was a joke, dear. It wasn't meant to be insightful in any way, yet it managed to make you cry all over your keyboard.

"My main point is nothing going on in NO is indicative of libertarianism in my mindset and suggesting it somehow highlights the weaknessess of libertarianism is just on the border of retardation."

Nothing? The potential for inadequate public protection services, being replaced instead by private security services, which will in fact benefit only those in New Orleans with money, doesn't sound indicative of the failures of a government-hating philosophy??? I've known and encountered enough Libertarians in my time to know that they ultimately want to privatize the fuck out of everything. This doesn't strike up some important talking points at your next Harry Browne book club meeting???

This, as I've learned the hard way over the past few years, is the problem with esoteric ideological philosophies. You say "this has nothing to do with Libertarianism, it's a natural disaster!#%!" Well, do hurricanes not happen in candy land? Can't Libertarianism handle the scrutiny of a "what if?" ?????

"I guess only Kevin is allowed to mock people though so I'll remember in the future to maintain a serious and professional demeanor in future posts."

Sounds like a plan.