View Single Post
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old May 29th, 2008, 04:19 AM       
Wow... nobody mentioned any reality tv shows? Really!? Fucking really!?!?

I would give any scripted sitcom the time of day before I watch a reality show, even shitty ones like Friends.

90% of Futurama's jokes flew over the heads of it's target audience, which in a way does make it kinda shitty, but I'd rather have a smart shitty animated program than The Cleveland Show.

UPN can't be given credit for syndicated cartoons that benefit from nostalgia and the fact that today's Saturday morning fare is making kids slightly more retarded than any prior generation. I mean, fuck, if it weren't for Street Sharks, Mummies Alive, Mighty Max, and all that other shit, Exosquad might have gotten some god damn airtime.

Rocko's Modern Life
was the fucking shit, and only John K's run on Ren & Stimpy comes close to matching it in terms of madcap, no bullshit children's programming.

Now, as I was saying at the start, this whole thread should list reality TV programs.

Survivor
Big Brother
Flavor of Love
So You Think You Can Dance
I Love New York
Laguna Beach
The Bachelor/Bachelorette
Joe Millionaire
Rock of Love
Wife Swap/Trading Spouses

Anything that follows a fucking celebrity and his/her family/handlers around.

And the fucking bane of my fucking existence:
American Idol

...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"