View Single Post
Les Waste is probably a spambot
Old Sep 9th, 2003, 10:31 AM       
What a total cunt, she's trying to CENSOR me as I'm walking out of the house cause I'm wearing my spiked wristbands and dog collar, she says I look stupid DON'T TRY TO CHANGE ME MOM! She told me that she wouldn't let me in her car wearing them, and I'm not gonna walk to school, FUCK THAT MAN, it's like two miles away, and FUCK THE SCHOOL BUS if I wanted a bunch of beefcake JOCKS to cover the back of my head with spitballs I'd ask my brother and his idiot friends to do it, so I went back to my room and took off my collar and wrist bands but I just put them in my back pack and I put them back on in the school bathroom after mom dropped me off, looked like I outsmarted her.

MAN FUCK THIS, when I turn 18 I am OUTTA HERE SO FAST!

Why do they make me go to church every sunday, like I'm ever gonna need religion
Bobo Adobo is funnier and smarter than all of you, proven by the fact that he is currently in a high-paying and important government job where he earns a fat cash paycheck and much pussy. How did he get so famous and successful you ask? It's simple: he has never, in his entire life, watched one second of anime.
- Outerspacekid