View Single Post
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Jun 30th, 2011, 11:48 PM       
I have a slight scar under my left eye. I was really drunk and hanging out at a friend's house, petting his mean cat when he remarked to me "You know, cats don't have nipples". I told him that is very untrue, and he dared me to find them on his cat. So I looked and then grabbed one. Then put the cat's tail in my mouth to make it look like a sexual thing I guess and the cat turned around and just jumped on my head like a face hugging alien and in the process of pulling him off, his claw slid from the back of my head all the way to my nose just under my eye. I completely understood and empathized with the cat, as if I was a cat I would have done the same thing. The scratch healed up the side of my head, but left a scar under my eye so that I'll never forget never to put a cat's tail in my mouth as I tweak its nipple.