View Single Post

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Jul 1st, 2004, 09:58 PM       
Quote:
Khal, your stupidity is so manifest that it's not worth my time to point it out. Unless you actually believe that God speaks Hebrew, and his Hebrew was preserved ver batim for millennia until Moses wrote it all down in the pentateuch. Dumbass.
Translation: "You suck Kahl!"

Quote:
OMG JEWISH SLAVES? Jewish slaves who had no idea of the tree of life and the Qabalah because it's a secret and wasn't even invented until 1000 ad? OH GOD NO, HOW CAN THIS BE? What seth is claiming is that all this sacred geometry behind the bible(Because there is alot, including the idea that[or fact], the platonic solids all have striking numerical similarities with the amount of letters in the hebrew alphabet... 22) was non existant, and yet there is proof that what he is claiming is false has been around long before his stupid ass learned to read a book that he hasn't actually read.
The Qabalah and Gematria is called the SPICE[also soul] OF THE TORAH, i wonder why. I'm sure there's no reason why, that must just be a strange coincidence.
The book of Genesis, or the story of it anyway, has occured in a culture 3000 years older than the time Moses even went to Mount Senia(sp). In the same culture is many references and depictions of the Tree of Life. The tree of life is the essential portion of the Qabalah. Go study it. Go type QABALAH into your search browser, see what pops up. TREE OF LIFE.

How do you explain all of this, Seth. Come on, point out my stupidity...

"Khal, your stupidity is so manifest that it's not worth my time to point it out. Unless you actually believe that God speaks Hebrew, and his Hebrew was preserved ver batim for millennia until Moses wrote it all down in the pentateuch. Dumbass."

No, but who spoke hebrew? Moses did. WHAT DID MOSES WRITE I WONDER. Also, God can speak whatever the fuck he wants, cause he's God, dumbass. How the fuck did Moses learn to understand him? Did Moses learn the tongue of God's, the language that no man can understand. I doubt it. Since in the bible it says no man can truly understand the word of God, for God does not speak the Word of Man. So how did Moses even learn it? Fuck if I know, but you said when it was writen; God didn't write it. Or did he.. and if he did, he wrote it in hebrew so all the jews who saw it could understand. You explain it to me, you're the smart one. Come on seth, point out my stupidity, you know everything. YOU CAN EXPLAIN GOD. PLEASE EXPLAIN GOD'S ACTIONS TO ME SETH, DOES HE TALK TO YOU WHEN YOU BATHE AND CLEAN YOUR DIRTY SINS OFF OF YOUR BODY MADE OF MOLECULAR MIRACLES? You're so divine, seth, so divine...
Translation: "Nuh uh! You suck Seth!"

Now did you boys remember to take your meds today? I highly recommend you do so. We don't want you emotional cripples to get all frustrated at the world and attempt another suicide. After all its only been a week since the last one!