Thread: HOLY SHIT
View Single Post
Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old Sep 6th, 2005, 08:29 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abcdxxxx
2 cops commited suicide and a few hundred walked off the job - where are you going with that?...... I firmly believe they created the chaos out of preconcieved fears, and then said they needed to restore order. The misinterpretation was due to a bias against the demographic. In many parts of the country, you can't even book a Hip Hop show because of that very same bias. Whatever went on could not have been substantial enough to practically shut down a city wide (90 miles?) operation. It almost seems as if they were expecting, or trying to provoke the race riot that never happened.
It's a very black police force clashing with predominantly black people. I don't think the "race riots" were a self-fulfilled prophecy, in other words. I think they were a natural biproduct of what was a chaotic, tragic, and yes, lawless situation.

Quote:
Lt. General Russell Hondre described the gunshots as mostly water bottles popping from trucks driving over them. I think there's been a lot of stressed out cops, engaging in friendly fire.... and I would bet you that a few months from now there will be some big news expose to legitamize my theory. Where's Ranxer when you need a good conspiracy theory anyway?
i'm not going to guess or speculate, but there were reports of gun battles, and people getting shot. Now I have no clue if that's exaggeration, lies, or whatever.