View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 23rd, 2006, 03:08 AM       
"I go to sleep at nine, and wake up periodically throughout the night. I constantly having bizarre dreams, little of which I can remember."

Sounds like it could be a diet problem to me :O either that or you overly stimulate yourself before bed. I don't know it could be a few things really. I'd reccomend eatting soup before bed rather than whatever you've been eatting lately, drink more water throughout the day and try not to stimulate yourself at night. I don't really follow that stuff but it's supposed to really help if you sleep properly.

Lucid dreaming is kind of dumb i had it down to a science id have one every night and i was practicing canstenadas dream art but I never had any crazy experiences like him.
there was a couple of times though like this one time when I had a lucid dream and I was looking out the window in some woods into a clearing in the forest where there was alot of light and then I got sucked into the light (which is what happens to canstenada alot) and some crazy scary stuff happened and i sort of woke up in between dream states (as in obviously awake and could see my surroundings if i wanted but couldn't really move my body or escape falling back asleep) and I felt a magnetic force drawing my body up into the sky (i could actually "feel" myself outside of my body) and I thought i was being abducted by aliens.